Friday, November 10, 2017

Meet Our New Blogger

Hi my name is Kenasyn and I will be our new blogger! My favorite subject is math ! My favorite animals are Cows, Cats, Dogs, and Deer! My favorite thing to do with my family is going on vacation to Gatlinburg and riding the funnel in The Great  Smokey Mountains resort! I love to play softball I have played it for about 7 years. I'm 9 years old. My birthday is September 26th. I was born in 2008! I am not a morning person my whole family are not a morning person! I'm in third grade. I have a older sister we are three years a part, she is eleven years old and she is in 6th grade. I have 6 cousins Caleb, Aria, Garret, Evan, Ellie, Emmie! My best friends are Mackenzie, Ella, Cole, Reagan, Kylie, Tyler, and Seth. My favorite school is Lemons Mill of Corse. My favorite Teacher is Mrs.Turner and Mrs. Hubbard and Mrs.Harris. This is all about me.            

No comments:

Post a Comment